Marigold Eye Support Supplements Improve Eyesight Antioxidation Lutein Oil PS14
1, Supplement Facts
Amount Per Softgel
Lutein oil 20%
Marigold or also known as Calendula is a plant in the daisy family, native to Southern Europe, and East through the Mediterranean region to Iran. Marigold is noted as having highly effective medicinal properties and can be used as a culinary herb and for skin care purposes. It was valued as a folk remedy for centuries to treat various skin diseases, ranging from skin ulcers to eczema. The flowers were also believed to be useful in reducing inflammation, wound healing and having antiseptic and calming properties. Internally, the soothing effects of Marigold were employed to treat stomach ulcers. An herbal infusion was also applied to the eyes in cases of irritation and redness.
1. Lutein is one of basis in lens and retina of the eye, can prevent Age-Related Macular
Degeneration (AMD), and improve eyesight.
2. Prevent blindness resulted from AMD. In 1996, USA suggested that aged people of 60-65
should reinforce Lutein 6 mg per day.
3. Protect cells against the damaging effects of free radicals and/or as a filter in light sensitive
tissues such as the eye macula, lens and retina that protect eyes against UV radiation
from light and computer.
4. Alleviate Age Pigment Degeneration in human body and anti-lipid peroxidation by
5. Adjust blood-fat, prevent low density lipoprotein against antioxidation, and thereby alleviate